Labor-Frischluft-Wärmeschrank Typ FT6060 (2020)
Laboratory ovens, fresh-air with explosion protected chambers, FT 6060 (2020)
- airflow breaker
- exhaust air fan
- fresh air filter
Heat treatment processes in which combustible solvents are released can produce potentially explosive mixtures when they come into contact with air. FT 6060 ovens prevent the build up of hazardous conditions during heat treatment by passing air through the chamber. Designed for use in electrical engineering, chemical, pharmaceutical and paint industries, for the heat treatment of finished or semi finished products.
- Can be used with unrestricted quantities of solvent, the FT 6060 offers a high degree of safety for routine operations
- Designed for use where combustible solvents of temperature classes T1, T2, T3 and T4 as well as explosion classes IIA and IIB are used or released in unknown quantities
- Straightforward arrangement of the control elements in the switching unit enables safe and easy operation
- Continuous current of fresh air flows through the cabinet so the released solvent vapours are carried away immediately
- Microprocessor temperature controller, independent upper temperature limit protection, visual error signal and adjustable door
The system is unused and in original packing.
If there is a seriously buying interest, an extended selection of technical specifications (only german language) could be send.
... other images